***UPDATED SINCE THE CAPTURE OF THE GOLDEN STATE KILLER!***
In her chilling and exhaustive true crime memoir, Michelle McNamara traces the trail of the Golden State Killer–a man who viciously raped and murdered dozens of people in California more than 40 years ago–and who evaded police just as long.
What does this ZIP Reads Summary Include?
– Synopsis of the original book
– Detailed Chapter-by-chapter summaries
– A guide to the detectives, victims, and crimes linked to the killer
– Gripping retellings of some of the original murders
– An in-depth editorial review
– Special addendum covering the capture of the killer
– Background on the author
About the Original Book:
In I’ll Be Gone in the Dark, Michelle McNamara leaves no stone unturned in her decade-long search for the Golden State Killer. Teaming up with detectives and amateurs alike, this case seemed to affect everyone who got close to it. Her book is expertly crafted and immediately draws you in. It is part memoir, part true crime novel, and will have you checking your locks before you go to bed.
DISCLAIMER: This book is intended as a companion to, not a replacement for, I’ll Be Gone in the Dark. ZIP Reads is wholly responsible for this content and is not associated with the original author in any way.