Now over a year into the pandemic and working remotely, it is clear that things will never really go back to the way they were. This book will take you on a journey beyond average office leadership and into the high-performing realm of remote leadership.
You will learn:
• Why leading remotely matters in the context of current events
• Why remote collaboration is the way of the future
• How trust is critical to remote leadership
• How to build trust and connection with your team
• Tactics you can execute to make progress on your organization’s goals
• How to make yourself and your team more valuable to your organization
• Effective tips for clear communication in a digital environment
• How to embrace the vision for the future of remote work
“Leading Remote Teams: Embrace the Future of Remote Work Culture,” champions the future potential of remote work, explores the advantages of a workplace paradigm shift, and delivers tactical tips for remote leaders to enable team success.
Targeted Age Group: 24-54
Book Price: 0.99
This book is bargain priced from 04/18/2021 until 04/20/2021.
Links to buy book: (Check book price before you buy, as prices can change due to expiration of the sale or other technical issues.)
Is this book no longer priced under $2.99? Let us know in the comments! Have you read this book? Tell us about it in the comments!