This book is bargain priced from 05/02/2014 until 05/02/2020
**FREE BONUS OFFER: For a Limited Time Download the “How to Handle Difficult People” Guide for Free! Details inside **
This guide is packed with effective tips you can use NOW to improve your relationships at work.
Without the right people skills it’s near impossible to run a successful company. With them, you can’t help but succeed.
Are you able to negotiate with confidence? When a conflict breaks out in your business, do you know how to handle it? Do you feel confident when meeting new people and giving presentations?
Are you shy at work? Do people tell you you just don’t listen? Are you unable to handle difficult conversations? Do know how to manage difficult people? Are you unsure about the best negotiating tactics?
It’s a fact: Building rapport and honing your communication skills can make you a better manager, team leader and business partner in the eyes of others.
You may think you are an effective problem solver, a critical-thinker and an all-around smart person, but, understand this: if your interpersonal skills are lacking your business and your career will only go so far.
“People Skills for Business” offers a practical guide to improve the way you relate to others
In this short and straight-to-the point guide, Melissa Contreras – MBA and online entrepreneur -, packs effective and actionable steps that you can take NOW to improve your work relationships and business skills.
What You Will Learn In This Book:
– Why having the right people skills can improve your bottom line
– 10 must-use techniques for mastering the secret of effective body language in business meetings
– The ultimate tool for establishing rapport and avoiding misunderstandings
– How to end a meeting correctly as an effective negotiation tactic
– How to tell a story to engage your audience
– 10 steps for being more assertive
– 12 ways to become an active listener and why this is important
– …and more
Targeted Age Group: 25-55
Book Price: 2.99
Link To Buy Bargain Book
[Read more…] about People Skills For Business: Winning Social Skills That Put You Ahead Of The Competition *FREE Guide on How to Deal With Difficult People* by Melissa Contreras @MContreras28