Are you ready to save money, rid yourself of debt, and simplify your life? Perhaps you’ve tried budgeting before and found it too confusing or, even worse, still couldn’t save money. In “The Minimalist Budget”, Damien Cash takes you step-by-step through the incredibly simple strategies that he used to create a successful spending plan—learned through trial and error as a nomadic overseas traveller. Whether you want to live a minimalist lifestyle or simply save some money, there is something for everybody in this “budgeting for dummies” guide.
Here Is A Small Preview Of What’s Inside:
– The benefits of minimalist living and a minimalist budget
– How to remove negative beliefs and replace them with a positive mindset
– Money-saving tips to cut down your expenses
– Create a personal spending plan based on your needs that requires very, very little maintenance
– How to set realistic goals and stay motivated to achieve them
– Strategies to maintain a minimalist lifestyle, budget, goals, and motivation without much work
– And much, much more!
Targeted Age Group: Any