1. Make sure your book is priced at 99 cents THE DAY BEFORE your promotion begins. Many book promotion sites won’t post the book if it’s not priced at 99 cents early in the morning of the promotion.
2. Your book should have as many reviews as possible, but there should be at least three.
3. A professional-looking cover is essential and will directly affect the number of sales your book receives.
4. Make sure there has been a minimum of 30 days since your last free days OR 99 cent promotion. The same applies if you have promoted a book that looks very similar within 30 days. Readers might think it’s the same book they’ve already bought or downloaded and ignore it.
5. Invest your time and money on promotions that will actually generate traffic for your book type. For example, don’t post a romance book on a site that specializes in children’s books.
Want to know more? Just click below.