Are you having trouble coming to terms with a divorce or the loss of a long-term relationship?
Maybe you are feeling lost, alone and insecure after your breakup?
‘Rise Again After Divorce’ covers in a practical and engaging way how to implement the 5 proven keys that are critical to turning things around for you.
• recognising the importance of you and how that leads to your improved sense of self-worth
• revealing new understandings of what has been happening, and why, giving you peace
• the cause of why you find yourself where you are, leading to a greater sense of acceptance
• how to develop your vision for the future and create the life you want with joy
• the importance of support and how to get it, opening you up to an abundance of love
Let Sara show you how to get in the driving seat of your own life so you can avoid repeating history and move forward with a clear purpose.
When you know both what to do and how to see it through in an effective and powerful way, you will find that your whole life will change. You will feel more confident and have hope for your future. You will be able to leave the past where it belongs, make your dreams for the future a reality, and know how to skip around any stumbling blocks that threaten to prevent that happening.
‘Rise Again After Divorce’ is for you whether you’re feeling helpless and hopeless about your divorce, simply want some tips to help understand more and make further improvements in your life or are most definitely ready to leave the past firmly where it belongs and move on in style.
Targeted Age Group: women 35 +
Book Price: 99c
This book is bargain priced from 12/12/2018 until 12/14/2018.
Links to buy book: (Check book price before you buy, as prices can change due to expiration of the sale or other technical issues.)
Is this book no longer priced under $2.99? Let us know in the comments! Have you read this book? Tell us about it in the comments!