Readers from all backgrounds love this simple, carefully researched book that makes Jesus relevant to their lives in this complex age. Imagine watching the life of Jesus with your own eyes, plus a personal tour guide to help you understand and apply. Feel God’s Spirit as you enjoy the movie-like experience, bite-size chapters, lovely images, and non-judgmental tone. An Amazon #1 best-seller with a 4.7 average rating!
Twenty years in the making, Jesus Christ, His Life and Mine reflects R. Christian Bohlen’s award-winning skills as an instructional designer plus his thirty years in ministry and church leadership, resulting in this easy-to-read, vivid experience with Jesus Christ, the Son of God. Carefully researched and biblically based, this non-denominational book is suitable for all Christians, Bible study group participants, your family members, and friends.
You’ll love how this modern approach to practical faith helps you:
* Find more connections between you and Jesus than you thought possible.
* Double-down on your commitment to believe in Jesus (and learn how).
* Use a powerful visualization technique to love and follow Jesus more.
* Get energy into your spiritual life (instead of religion in a rut).
* Learn how you can consistently rise above the negativity around you.
Start reading now and feel the power of Christ grow in your life.
Targeted Age Group: 18-75
Book Price: 0.99
This book is bargain priced from 02/05/2021 until 02/07/2021.
Links to buy book: (Check book price before you buy, as prices can change due to expiration of the sale or other technical issues.)
Is this book no longer priced under $2.99? Let us know in the comments! Have you read this book? Tell us about it in the comments!