A Coloring Book Handwriting Practice Workbook by Home Run Press, LLC
A Coloring Book Handwriting Practice Workbook helps kids of all ages from 4 to 8 to learn to trace letters, words, and sentences with handwriting fun activities and to build confidence in handwriting and reading!
With 90+ pages of handwriting practice your kid will:
• learn stroke formation;
• have a full practice page for each capital and lowercase letter;
• trace 100+ sight words and positive words that help girls feel amazing about themselves;
• trace positive affirmations and sentences that help each girl believe in themselves;
• develop letter recognition learning and staying engaged and interested in handwriting.
36+ high-quality Unicorn coloring illustrations at the beginning of each letter of the alphabet will encourage and engage kids as they build skills progressively while also learning to recognize each letter. Cute unicorns, fairies, and animals with a detailed background will:
• improve your child’s pencil grip;
• help them to relax;
• develop their imagination;
• regulate their mood;
• make it enjoyable for kids to practice their handwriting.
It’s a great way to teach how to trace letters for preschoolers. Handwriting Practice Workbook also includes all kindergarten handwriting activities and 1st Grade handwriting practice exercises.
[Read more…] about A Coloring Book Handwriting Practice Workbook by Home Run Press, LLC