FREE yourself from a childhood with alcoholism
Growing up in a family with alcohol abuse can leave you significantly scarred as an adult.
The addiction robbed you of a caring, nurturing, secure and playful childhood, forcing you to become an adult too early.
A lack of attention and compassion stifled your ability to grow into a whole person.
As an adult, you might experience personal and professional problems related to feelings of abandonment or loneliness, relationship problems, low self-esteem, unhealthy coping strategies, and lack of clear boundaries.
If you have felt traumatized, anxious, and depressed throughout your life, this is the book for you.
Through in-depth chapters and exercises, you will:
· Understand how families are shaped by alcohol addiction
· Gain insight into how trauma affects your body and your mind
· Learn how to build your self-esteem and become aware of your own feelings
· How to identify unhealthy patterns and relationships and break free of them
· Reshape your thoughts and beliefs about yourself and your future
This book offers extensive insight into the dynamics and consequences of growing up with addiction.
It provides the help and compassion that addiction stole from you when you were a child. In short, Raised in a Bottle offers new hope for reclaiming your own life.
Targeted Age Group: 16+
Book Price: 0.99
This book is bargain priced from 12/26/2020 until 12/26/2020.
Links to buy book: (Check book price before you buy, as prices can change due to expiration of the sale or other technical issues.)
Is this book no longer priced under $2.99? Let us know in the comments! Have you read this book? Tell us about it in the comments!