This book is based on the author’s journey as a blogger, writer, founder and parent to date.
It’s intended to help you solve real problems, for real people and focuses on:
– designing a blog around your values, interests and time commitments;
– creating content, sharing your ideas and seeking feedback; and
– defining what you offer, your ideal customer and launching your Minimum Viable Product (MVP).
It aims to help current and aspiring creatives, freelancers, bloggers, flexible workers, business owners and side hustlers with limited time.
This book is not designed for people who have an existing business and want to create a blog as a menu item on their website to drive traffic, otherwise known as content marketing.
You’re going to be learning about how the author has done the reverse–starting a blog, maintaining it through multiple iterations and big life changes. Over time, she’s used it to test business ideas based on her original content and conversations with people around the world.
What started as an online expat travel diary and a means for her to remain connected with family and friends abroad, turned into:
– media requests;
– guest speaking opportunities;
– connecting with strangers;
– advocating for issues she’s passionate about;
– validating business ideas;
– creating a growing community; and
– making a positive impact.
This is the magic of getting your ideas out of your head and into the world!
By the end of this book, you’ll have a clear idea of:
– what themes your blog will focus on;
– how and when you’ll create original content;
– who your ideal customer is and how you’ll reach them; and
– what solution you’ll offer, launch and test.
Startup Blogging: Validate A Business Idea and Build Your Audience contains links to resources and templates to help you work through the exercises and action items mentioned in the book.
The Kindle Edition is $5.99 USD but from July 16–20, 2020 it will be available for $0.99 USD (over 80% off) and from July 20–23, 2020 it will be available for $2.99 USD (over 50% off) before returning to the regular price.
The Kindle Edition is available for free to download for members of the Kindle Unlimited program.
Targeted Age Group: 25–45
Book Price: 2.99
This book is bargain priced from 07/20/2020 until 07/23/2020.
Links to buy book: (Check book price before you buy, as prices can change due to expiration of the sale or other technical issues.)
Is this book no longer priced under $2.99? Let us know in the comments! Have you read this book? Tell us about it in the comments!