After spending 23 years working with 170,000 accountants in 30 countries Rob Nixon has worked out what a Perfect Firm might look like.
Nixon, who has directly coached 800 firms to success and educated tens of thousand more, is the worlds #1 authority on how accounting firms can achieve peak performance and build a great accounting business.
In these pages, through plain English you’ll discover:
* How to combat digital disruption and build a sustainable business
* How to develop a business model that produced $1M profit per partner
* Strategies from the worlds most profitable firms
* Which numbers are important and which are not
* How to create capacity without hiring more accountants
* How to grow your revenue exponentially
* How to market and sell professionally
* Why Value pricing must be implemented – and how to implement it
* Winning new clients is easy once you know how
* A process for engaging your team in new ways.
The Perfect firm is your playbook for for building a perfect accounting business.
Links to download free book – Always double check the price before you download – sometimes there are price glitches or unexpected price changes.
This book is free from 05/22/2017 until 05/26/2017.
About the Author
Since 1994, Rob Nixon, CEO and co-founder of PANALITIX, has coached and taught accountants how to run profitable and efficient firms. He is an entrepreneur who has been running successful businesses since 1986. His latest innovation, PANALITIX, is cloud software which enables accountants’ to offer real time business advisory services their clients.
An industry thought-leader, whose speaking engagements have taken him around the world, Rob sets the benchmark for change for accountants failing to adapt to a changing industry. More than 150,000 have heard him speak and 16,000 accountants have used Rob’s training products including his revolutionary coaching model called coachingclub™ or his DVD workshop modules.
In 2011, Rob published his first book “Accounting Practices Don’t Add Up!”, an insightful yet practical guide for firms to move beyond the limitations of the traditional ‘practice’ model. Since then, the explosion of cloud computing and its impact on the accounting industry is the impetus for Rob’s latest book “Remaining Relevant”. It’s all about the future of the accounting profession.
Is this book no longer free? Let us know in the comments so we can remove it from our site. Have you read this book? Tell us what you thought about it in the comments!