This book is bargain priced from 05/29/2014 until 06/04/2014
Are You Ready To Unlock The Amazing Benefits Of Running?
You are about to discover how to unlock your best self through the power of running. No matter who you are, if you want to be healthy, feel great, and ultimately LOOK great, you definitely need a proper system, and that’s running. You know there is something you can do for your body and mental health. That is why you picked up this book. The fact is that the amount of success you achieve in your overall life is highly influenced by the way you feel about yourself, by your mood levels, and by the image the mirror projects when you look at it. It’s determined by the ability to do something about your health, pushing forward towards a better future.
My goal is simple. I will take you into the amazing world of running, showing you its benefits along well-defined workout programs. Together, we will go to the roots of fitness, exercise & health and transform that knoweldge into a simple step by step guide that will change forever the way you approach life. So let’s go for it!
Here Is A Preview Of What You’ll Learn When You Download You Copy Today
• How to Get Into The Zone
• Unlocking The Amazing Benefits of Running
• What’s The Proper Gear to Get Started
• A Word on Hydration
• Why Nutrition Is Key to Succeed
• Train How You’re Supposed To Or Go Home!
• Always Maintain Proper Form
• Training Methodologies to Achieve Massive Success
• The Ultimate Workout To Lose Weight Fast & Get The Body You’ve Always Wanted Through Running!
• BONUS CHAPTER From “Willpower NOW! – How to Develop Instant Willpower & Self Discipline Through Effective Self Control Techniques”
• Much, much more!
Targeted Age Group: 15 – 99
Book Price: 0.99
Link To Buy Bargain Book
About the Author:
“Dominique Francon is an enthusiast of Self Development and she’s determined to succeed in life. She’s a voracious reader and she enjoys writing about subjects that can potentially make a real impact on people lives. She’s passionate about business and she enjoys researching the lives of inspirational & historical figures we can all learn from.”