This book is bargain priced from 05/29/2014 until 06/04/2014
Today only, get this 1# Amazon bestseller for just $2.99. Regularly priced at $4.99. Read on your PC, Mac, smart phone, tablet or Kindle device.
You are about to discover how to unlock the best version of yourself. It doesn’t matter what you do for a living, you need to be productive to suceed in life. The fact is that the amount of success you achieve both in business and life is determined by your ability to get down to work, overcome impeding barriers (like that awful procrastination habit we all suffer from), ultimately increasing the quality of your output in less and less time! It’s determined by the ability to break the status quo, starting to shape your own world through the power of productivity boosting methods.
My goal is simple. I will help you perfect those productive methods. Together, we will go to the roots of productivity, procrastination, time management & self discipline and transform that knoweldge into a simple step by step guide that will change forever the way you approach life. So let’s go for it!
Here Is A Preview Of What You’ll Learn When You Download You Copy Today
• Top Keys to Increase Your Productivity In Both Life And Work
• Do THIS to Get Better Results – And of Course, to Maintain Them
• Proven Strategies to Make The Most Out of Your Limited Time
• Let’s Improve Your Organizational Skills
• Master The Skills of Self Discipline One Step at a Time
• Why Motivation Is Key, And How to Get It!
• Let’s Cut to the Chase – It’s Time To Get Rid of Your Procrastination Habits!
• BONUS CHAPTER from “Stop F#cking Procrastionating And Do Some F#cking Work! – The Ultimate Guide to Get Explosive Results, Get Rid of Procrastination And Laziness & Multiply Your Productivity Tenfold”
• Much, much more!
Targeted Age Group: 15 – 99
Book Price: 0.99
Link To Buy Bargain Book
About the Author:
“William Wyatt is an enthusiast of Self Development and he’s determined to succeed in life. He’s a voracious reader and he enjoys writing about subjects that can potentially make a real impact on people lives. He’s passionate about business and he enjoys researching the lives of inspirational & historical figures we can all learn from.