This book is bargain priced from 07/30/2014 until 08/07/2014
Loved Paleo Kitchen, hungry for more?
Here’s 30 more tantalizing recipes for your kitchen!
GRILLED FLANK STEAK WITH PINEAPPLE SALSA
Make dinner extra special by serving flank steak with saucy pineapple salsa.
1 lb beef flank steak
1 teaspoon chipotle powder
1 Tablespoon olive oil
1 large diced red bell pepper
4 slices fresh pineapple (can use canned in juice)
½ diced red onion
¼ cupchopped cilantro
Juice of 1 lime
1. Warm the grill. If using broiler, turn on high.
2. Using a small dish, mix oil and chipotle powder together.
3. Brush mixture on steak.
4. Grill steak for 5 minutes on one side flip and grill other side for 3 minutes.
5. Remove and place on a plate, cover and cool it down for 10 minutes.
6. Grill the pineapple rings, 2-3 minutes per side (or broil for 45 seconds to 1 minute per side).
7. Cut pineapple into chunks and place in a bowl.
8. Mix together with red bell pepper, red onion, and cilantro and lime juice.
9. Thinly slice the steak.
10. Serve with pineapple salsa.
[…and more sample recipes can be found in the sample!]
Note: this book is not affiliated nor endorsed by Juli Bauer and George Bryan’ts awesome book, Paleo Kitchen.
It’s a supplementary recipe book created by a fan.
This recipe collection book will just give you the essentials without fluff – more good ‘ole recipes!
Targeted Age Group: 35-55
Book Price: 0.99
Link To Buy Bargain Book
About the Author:
Laura Loren is a passionate cook with healthy eating in mind.
She has battled being overweight and have been seeking out ways to crate weight-losing dishes that are also delicious!