This book is bargain priced from 07/21/2014 until 07/23/2014
Northwest Arkansas, in the scenic Ozarks, is an emerging world-class destination for outdoor, entrepreneurial, and art enthusiasts. The Northwest Arkansas Travel
Guide captures the area’s best outdoor activities–from fishing and water sports to hiking, camping, and biking–while also showcasing its fabulous art, historical, and
cultural scene. It covers its bustling business community as well as its vibrant culinary, microbrew, and entertainment districts.
* CRYSTAL BRIDGES MUSEUM OF AMERICAN ART featuring world-class art and architecture
* THE WALMART MUSEUM a family friendly experience
* CAN’T MISS ATTRACTIONS from Eureka Springs to Fayetteville
* OUTSTANDING ACCOMMODATIONS for every budget
* WHAT THE LOCALS SAY about restaurants, things to do, places to stay
* AWARD-WINNING RESTAURANTS to satisfy every taste
* HELPFUL FEATURES on museums, trails, nightlife and live music
* IMPORTANT TIPS on how to save and where to go
* ITINERARIES AND DAY TRIPS to help harried travelers make the most of their stay
THIS EDITION: Restaurant, entertainment, shopping, accommodation, attraction and spa listings are included to help you plan your stay to make the most of your visit.
LOCAL RECOMMENDATIONS: The Northwest Travel Guide offers solid recommendations from the people who actually live in the area to help visitors have a successful, pleasurable
and memorable trip. Our colorful, “What The Locals Say” sections give travelers time and money-saving tips and useful observations on eateries, lodging, and things to do.
NWA, a place where local visionaries consistently harness their dreams and turn them into world-class realities.
Targeted Age Group: 18-65
Book Price: 0.99
Link To Buy Bargain Book
About the Author:
Lynn West wrote Northwest Arkansas Travel Guide: Bentonville, Eureka Springs, Fayetteville, Rogers & Springdale.