This book is bargain priced from 06/29/2014 until 06/29/2019
It’s not that hard to find great US government jobs. Often called civil service or federal jobs, these great positions pay well, are located all over the globe, and there may be a local federal job close to where you’re standing right now [type your city or county into the Location block at Usajobs.gov and watch what happens].
How To Find Great Government Jobs Using Usajobs.gov has solutions for problem areas such as:
• The long wait to get hired – this book tells you how speed things up
• How to actually get hired by consistently applying for many jobs in the form of anything and everything that you might be even remotely qualified for
• How to determine your accomplishments – because you do have accomplishments
• A chart method that can be more reliable than Usajobs.gov Saved Searches, their mini search engines
• The perception that there are not enough jobs posted at Usajobs.gov to apply for – if you use a job search group, you will have too many jobs to apply for
How To Find Great Government Jobs Using Usajobs.gov uses the two main federal job web sites – Usajobs.gov and ApplicationManager.gov – to cover the best strategies for conducting a federal job search, with chapters covering:
• Apply “Yesterday”
• Trust, but Verify
• Create a USAJOBS Account
• “Shotgun” Blast
• You Own Your Resume
• Resume Accomplishments 101
• Resume Accomplishments 102
• Resume Accomplishments 103
• Resume Accomplishments 104
• Other Resume Tricks
• Consistency / Quantity
• USAJOBS Mini Search Engines
• Manual Chart Method
• Job Search Group
• Where the Jobs Are
There is obviously no guarantee that you will ever be hired into a federal position. But you already have a “no” answer if you don’t apply for a particular job, so why not test the waters, increase your odds, and push your resume to the top of hiring lists with a copy of How To Find Great Government Jobs Using Usajobs.gov: The Best Strategies.
Maybe you’ll get a “yes” answer!
Targeted Age Group: 18-62
Book Price: $.99
Link To Buy Bargain Book
How is Writing In Your Genre Different from Others?
35 years of experience working for the US Army.
What Advice Would You Give Aspiring Writers?
Never quit – plus, it’s fun! 🙂
What Inspired You to Write Your Book?
I like to help good employees find good jobs.
About the Author:
Richard Morales is the author of the Promotion Accelerator book series. He is a professional freelance writer with an MBA in E-Business and Technology, and began penning promotion board study guides and US military fast-track promotion guide material while he was on active duty in the 1990s. When he is not writing, he is traveling. Amazon profile photo taken on the Skeleton Coast in Namibia, Africa, 2013.
Morales also contributes to the Easy Stuff book series created by Jonathan Kamp.