This book is bargain priced from 06/12/2014 until 06/18/2014
Today only, get this 1# Amazon bestseller for just $2.99. Regularly priced at $4.99. Read on your PC, Mac, smart phone, tablet or Kindle device.
You are about to discover how to unlock the best version of yourself. It doesn’t matter who you are, or what you do for a living, if you aren’t happy, everything else stops mattering. Let me say it out loud: happiness is the most important factor when it comes to living a successful life. The fact is that the amount of success you achieve both in business and life is determined by your ability to smile. It’s determined by the ability to cope with difficulties, keep your chin high, break the status quo, and ultimately shape your own shiny world.
My goal is simple. I will help you become a more relaxed, happier person. Sounds too difficult? It’s not. Happiness can be enhanced if you play your cards right. And I will show you which cards you should play. Together, we will go to the roots of Happiness, Self Confidence & Self Esteem and transform that knoweldge into an simple step by step guide that will change forever the way you approach life. So let’s go for it!
Here Is A Preview Of What You’ll Learn When You Download You Copy Today
• What We Talk About When We Talk About Happiness
• Key #1 – Get Up And Smile – Seriously, Do It!
• Key #2 – Developing Your Friendly Self – (I Did It, And So Can You)
• Key #3 – Appreciate What You Have
• Key #4 – Hey, Nutrition Has Its Place! – Healthy Foods For a Healthy Mind
• Key #5 – It’s Time to Control Your Emotions & Enhance Your Emotional IQ
• Key #6 – Begin Each Day With The Right Mindset
• Key #7 – Spend More Time In The Real World
• Key #8 – Let’s Go On An Adventure!
• Key #9 – Feeling Better Yet? How to Maintain Lifelong Happiness & Build An Amazing Life!
• BONUS CHAPTER from “Productivity NOW! The Ultimate Guide to Get Explosive Results, Maximize Your Productivity & Erase Procrastination Forever!”
• Much, much more!
Targeted Age Group: 15 – 99
Book Price: 0.99
Link To Buy Bargain Book
About the Author:
“William Wyatt is an enthusiast of Self Development and he’s determined to succeed in life. He’s a voracious reader and he enjoys writing about subjects that can potentially make a real impact on people lives. He’s passionate about business and he enjoys researching the lives of inspirational & historical figures we can all learn from.”