This book is bargain priced from 03/30/2014 until 04/03/2014
Directional Thinking is Forward Thinking in Action
• Gain insight into controlling the influences in your life
• Enrich your mind with positive thoughts
• Learn how to Map Goals through Mental Goal Mapping
• Be proactive instead of reactive to life
This book is a step-by-step guide to thinking positive daily
• Conquer bad thinking habits
• Free your mind from all clutter and issues
• Direct Focus onto what is Good
• Free yourself from negative influences that hold you back
Targeted Age Group: 20+
Book Price: 0.99
Link To Buy Bargain Book
Benjamin is a man who has been through his fare share of life. He is an introvert by nature and from this, has developed a love for thinking. He enjoys to write on the subject of thoughts and self improvement. He also plans to write books in the Christian genre.
When Benjamin is not writing books, he enjoys spending time with his lovely wife Crystal and his step daughter Emma. They live in a small town that goes by the name of Idaho Falls, ID. The winters can be harsh, but the summer time in the North West is amazing.
Benjamin has had plenty of experience thinking and observing people for most of his life. He also has sat in on virtual classrooms such as Yale, Harvard and UCLA. The classes were on Psychology and Business development. His combination of school and life experience has come together under one umbrella to help him write on the subject of positive thinking.