Do you wake up every morning desperate to do something about your weight but also desperately aware that dieting has never worked for you? Are you tired of working so hard only to gain back every pound you lost and them some? If you answered yes to these questions, then the Shatter the Yoyo program is just what you are looking for. Taking both your mind and body into account, this program offers the tools you will need to stop yoyo dieting in its tracks. Shatter the Yoyo will help you identify:
– The inner goals that will provide the drive and energy to finally solve your weight problem.
– Why dieting has added to your weight problem rather than solving it.
– How your thoughts have helped keep you stuck in the weight loss/weight gain cycle.
– Your eating Danger Zones and the Action Plans you need to put in place to succeed at weight management.
– Important biological and environmental factors that interfere with your weight management goals.
Links to download free book – Always double check the price before you download – sometimes there are price glitches or unexpected price changes.
This book is free from 10/16/2017 until 10/20/2017.
About the Author
Dr. Candice Seti, aka The Weight Loss Therapist, is the world's leading eating and behavioral change specialist. She is a Licensed Clinical Psychologist, Certified Personal Trainer, Certified Nutrition Coach, Certified Weight Management Specialist, and Certified Expert Life Coach. This very unique combination of education and training provides the backbone for Dr. Seti's unique approach to weight loss and weight management. Dr. Seti is able to go beyond simple diet and exercise plans and address the psychology behind weight loss and weight gain.
Through this approach, she addresses issues like emotional eating, self- sabotage, time management, fear of success, self-monitoring and self-discipline. Dr. Seti applies this knowledge and approach to all of her therapy and coaching clients as well as infusing it into her meal plan and fitness programs.
Is this book no longer free? Let us know in the comments so we can remove it from our site. Have you read this book? Tell us what you thought about it in the comments!