Are you ready to save money, rid yourself of debt, and simplify your life? Perhaps you’ve tried budgeting before and found it too confusing or, even worse, still couldn’t save money. In “The Minimalist Budget”, Damien Cash takes you step-by-step through the incredibly simple strategies that he used to create a successful spending plan—learned through trial and error as a nomadic overseas traveller. Whether you want to live a minimalist lifestyle or simply save some money, there is something for everybody in this “budgeting for dummies” guide.
Here Is A Small Preview Of What’s Inside:
– The benefits of minimalist living and a minimalist budget
– How to remove negative beliefs and replace them with a positive mindset
– Money-saving tips to cut down your expenses
– Create a personal spending plan based on your needs that requires very, very little maintenance
– How to set realistic goals and stay motivated to achieve them
– Strategies to maintain a minimalist lifestyle, budget, goals, and motivation without much work
– And much, much more!
Targeted Age Group: Any
Book Price: $0.99
Link To Buy Bargain Book
What Inspired You to Write Your Book?
Many people came to me for advice over the years to plan a budget, knowing that I had some experience of this as a traveler. Everyone told me how simple yet effective the spending plan was. I decided to create a book that would help others in the same situation.
About the Author:
Damien Cash is the founder of Pryde Publishing. He is a life hacker, businessman, author, entrepreneur, and a time-traveling ninja with distant family ties to Superman. Mr. Cash has nine sons and seven daughters and dreams of starting his own family football team someday, although he does find his child support fees to be a major responsibility. He takes a light-hearted approach to everything and strongly believes we all need to take charge of our own lives, become our own boss, and “stick it to the Man”.