This book is bargain priced from 04/28/2014 until 05/04/2014
Albert Einstein Is Back!
I have studied Einstein’s life since my earliest adolescence. Among other creative minds, he is my hero, my guidance, and above all, my mentor. He built his own path. Against all odds, he fought against adversity and forged a legacy. He constructed an empire with his own hands, and for that he will be remembered until the end of days.
Albert Einstein’s life is full ground-breaking lessons & advice we can learn from. His whole existence is an example of determination, willpower, and the desire to destroy impeding barriers to become all that one can become. We will cover each and every lesson in this book, and I assure you that after finishing this work your approach to creativity, success & life won’t be the same.
My goal is simple. I will carefully analyze Einstein’s life and I will show you how you can apply his lessons right away. Together, we’ll go over his incredible thoughts & insights and we will transform that knowledge into a simple step by step guide that will forever change the way you approach life and business. So let’s go for it!
Here Is A Preview Of What You’ll Learn When You Download You Copy Today
• A Closer Look at the Genius’ Life
• Albert Einstein As a Scientist
• Einstein’s Later Years
• What Success Really Means & How to Make It Yours
• Applying Einstein’s Insights to Succeed in Business
• Happiness, Joy, Meaning, How to Claim What’s Yours
• Einstein’s Top #7 Lessons to Achieve Massive Success & Build an Extraordinary Life
• BONUS CHAPTER of “Leonardo Da Vinci’s Life Changing Lessons: Leonardo Da Vinci on Creativity, Innovation & How to Change The World”
• Much, much more!
Download Your Copy Right Now!
Targeted Age Group: 15 – 99
Book Price: 0.99
Link To Buy Bargain Book
About the Author:
William Wyatt is an enthusiast of Self Development and he’s determined to succeed in life. He’s a voracious reader and he enjoys writing about subjects that can potentially make a real impact on people lives. He’s passionate about business and he enjoys researching the lives of inspirational & historical figures we can all learn from.